Crucial Interactive is looking for a professional and experienced Digital Account Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Digital Account Manager will work on day-to-day RFPs, strategic brainstorming, campaign reporting & analysis, and all other account management functions. The ideal candidate will love the pre and post sales experience. You have excellent communications, project and time management skills, and you’re always looking to provide that next level of customer service to all stakeholders.
The Crucial work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. At Crucial we are transforming advertising for the world's top brands. We have a positive, diverse, and supportive culture in a fast paced and social industry. We also have a fish tank.
- Manage the day-to-day workflow and help set priorities to meet all stakeholder deadlines
- Works closely with your sales rep(s), and internal teams (publisher relations, production and design) to respond to RFP’s by creating strategic proposals, media plans and presentations
- Develop mid and post campaign reports as required (e.g. provide metrics about page views, video views, unique visitors and time spent, etc.), with the ability to interpret those metrics to make recommendations for future campaigns
- Attend and participate in client meetings and industry events when needed
- Managing and facilitating internal stakeholders, assisting with work-back schedules, and presenting unique opportunities/executions
- Post-secondary diploma or degree: Advertising, Media or Business
- 3+ years of experience in a similar or media planning role - ideally in a digital display environment
- Proven track record of excellent customer service and pre/post-sales support - publisher or agency side
- Strong understanding of ad functionalities and back-end reporting metrics is a must
- Superior project management skills – disciplined, organized, attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented customer service focus that conveys and demonstrates responsiveness and competence while showcasing a sense of urgency
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, and familiarity to MAC OS
- Superior knowledge and analytical ability to manage comScore data and extract all relevant metrics
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills for internal and external relationship management
- Experience with Salesforce is a definite asset
- Organization and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment is key to success in this role
- A positive outlook and pleasant demeanour is a must
Start Date: October 2017
Salary: Commensurate with experience