Crucial Interactive is looking for a talented and ambitious Programmatic Account Executive to join our growing team in Montreal. Extensive technical capabilities and troubleshooting to resolve tech problems in DSPs is a must; please provide details of this within your resume when submitting. Reporting to the Quebec Sales Manager, this role will be the primary point of contact with ATDs, and responsible for the generation and growth of programmatic advertising revenue.
The ideal candidate has a dual skill set split between sales and campaign support (details below) with a deep understanding of the Canadian programmatic marketplace, understanding of the technical aspect of setting up a programmatic campaign. An energetic self-starter who is very familiar with the exchange space and has a deep understanding of ad networks, Trading Desks, SSP’s and DSP’s. We are looking for someone who is results-driven, has strong analytical skills and has experience managing strategic relationships.
The Crucial work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. At Crucial we are transforming advertising for the world's top brands. We have a positive, diverse, and supportive culture in a fast paced and social industry.
Sales - 80%
- Build and maintain relationships with agency trading desks, client desks, and other partners as the main point of contact.
- Create demand and sell Crucial Interactive’s exclusive websites via programmatic deal IDs
- Work closely with client & buyers to sell programmatic self-serve campaigns for Contobox
- Attend meetings with the sales team and be the point person for programmatic questions
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue quota and develop account strategies to drive long-term revenue growth.
- Develop campaign strategies that will fulfill client KPIs and reach their objectives, knowing the capabilities and best practices for agency trading desk solutions
- Provide insight and feedback on how we can improve and grow our offering
Campaign Support - 20%
- Work as the liaison between buyer/DSP and Crucial Ad Ops to get campaigns set up, running successfully, and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Core-foundation skills across all DSPs - assisting campaign setup and troubleshooting campaign issues, ensuring desks/clients are setting up campaigns correctly.
- Work closely with internal Crucial ad ops team to provide ongoing optimization recommendations to clients
- Understand client campaign KPIs and how those metrics can be achieved in the programmatic space
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales / ad operations / optimization at a leading a media agency, network, demand/supply side platform, exchange or trading desk.
- Deep understanding of programmatic advertising, Deal ID’s, and how Real Time Bidding works
- Extensive knowledge and experience with programmatic technologies (ie: DSPs, DMPs, Ad Servers, Brand Safety technologies, etc.)
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Strong analytical skills related to performance data, metrics, attribution, and pricing models (CPM, CPC, CPE, CPA)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- Experience managing complex contract negotiations
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- You are a self-starter, highly effective working independently and within a team
Start Date: February 2018
Compensation: Salary & Commission
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV