ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW:
Crucial Interactive is looking for a talented and results driven Account Executive to join our growing team in Toronto. Reporting to the Director, Sales this individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple brands and initiatives while maximizing revenue. Successful representatives will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our agency and client direct partners.
The right candidate will have prior experience in digital display sales with a solid understanding of the digital landscape. Our award winning Contobox Engagement Platform and advertising solutions enable brands to interact with their consumers across every device. Members of our sales team have the support of various teams both pre and post-sale and are dedicated to finding solutions that create success for brands we support. We continue to take an innovative, thought leadership and quality approach to everything we do.
The Crucial work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. At Crucial we are transforming advertising for the world's top brands. We have a positive, diverse, and supportive culture in a fast paced and social industry. We also have a fish tank.
- Exhibit the hunger and drive it takes to GET THE JOB DONE!
- Build strong relationships with advertising agencies and clients in order to increase revenue through the presentation of Contobox Engagement Platform and product suite
- Understanding the programmatic landscape, tools, setup and delivery
- Strong use of Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Develop proposals to gain new business
- Meet quarterly and annual goals in line with the sales plan
- Represent the Contobox value proposition throughout the digital community
- Willingness to work outside a 9 – 5 work day
- Be representative of the Crucial Interactive culture, internally and externally
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in digital media sales required
- In depth understanding of online advertising technologies and landscape trends
- Prior experience selling digital creative technology Dynamic Creative/Optimization, High Impact Ad Executions, Rich Media Engagement ad units is a plus
- Established book of advertising agencies, agency trading desks and client direct
- Must have a distinguished track record of sales success
- Demonstrate the ability to perform against quotas in a competitive market
- Ability to effectively setup numerous weekly meetings with Brand direct and Agency staff at all levels
- Possess outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong desire to contribute to an innovative environment
- Willing and able to travel as needed
Start Date: May 2018
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Contact: HR@crucialinteractive.com with your CV