Crucial Interactive is looking for a professional and energetic, Ad Operations Manager for our Toronto office.
This is an exciting, unique, and long-term career opportunity to contribute to a wide variety of initiatives and duties in one of Canada’s most exciting digital media companies. Reporting to the CFO directly, you are the key conduit between sales, ad operations and our finance team.
As an ideal candidate you have a strategic mind combined with technical savvy. The role requires an extrovert with good attention to detail who can manage both internal and external expectations. You have exceptional communication skills and are able to handle multiple competing deadlines and deliverables. You’re entrepreneurial by nature and comfortable providing guidance to the sales team while serving as the primary lead for all campaign delivery and directly overseeing a team of ad ops reports.
The Crucial work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities – 50% Team Management
- Be a team leader and mentor a group of experienced campaign managers
- Report directly to the senior team on weekly and monthly campaign results that deliver upon client expectations and drive company objectives
- Understand the online ad ecosystem including DSPs, SSPs, DFP and DMPs
- Be a guiding voice for any client issues from an operations perspective
- Take ownership of campaign delivery, performance and optimization strategies across the group
- Strong knowledge of media finance and equations, discrepancy resolution and media cost analysis
- Understand different media buy types including CPM, CPE, CPC and CPCV and the benefits of each
- Ensure the success and development of the team, growth planning and day to day satisfaction
- Contribute to technological improvements by collaborating directly with the engineering team
Primary Responsibilities – 50% Campaign Management
- Programmatic trading knowledge mandatory – online ecosystem, DSP usage, tactic strategy
- Ability to deliver campaigns for top clients
- KPI management – understanding and achieving objectives and KPI’s for clients
- Platform expert who is a self starter
- Post-secondary diploma or degree, preferably in Advertising, Media or Business
- 4+ years of digital agency and/or publishing experience with demonstrated understanding of internet technologies and online advertising
- Ability to delegate various tasks and deliverables to stakeholders, internal departments and direct reports
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Solid understanding of online strategy, trade marketing, publisher relations
- Advanced knowledge MAC OS using Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills for internal and external relationship management
- Organization and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment is key to success in this role
- A positive outlook and pleasant demeanour
- Enjoys working with people and contributing to the company culture
Please submit all applications to email@example.com